1 Diesel Mechanic
Diesel Mechanic- Technician
Do you have a passion for the industry and want a fresh start?
Our company is providing an incredible opportunity for a Diesel Technician with a minimum 4 years experience.
About the Role:
• Perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on trucks trailers and associated equipment.
• Accurately identify, diagnose and repair faults
• Onsite servicing and breakdowns
• May be required to liaise with long established Customers as required
• Compile all paper work and documents accurately
• May be required to Order and follow-up of parts
Skills and Experience:
• Hold a Current NSW Drivers Licence
• White card
• Own tools and transport
• Must be a Trade qualified Mechanic
• Must have Clear and concise communication
• Be available to perform overtime if required
• Have sound experience of Heavy Vehicles Mechanics
This is an immediate start for the right person, however willing to negotiate for a mid Jan 2017 start, if needed.
If this sounds like you please apply through the below link, alternatively go to www.nutekmechanical.com.au.
For more info. please call Dave 0417 465 768
Visit Seek https://goo.gl/XbEums